This page is written to help Mac users find and remove virus and malware step by step. The following instructions aim on removing the latest Mac infections, including Adware/PUA, Search Engine Hijacker, Trojan Horse, Spyware and Redirect Virus.
Step 1. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be associated with Adware, Hijacker or Malware:
- Open Finder
- Click Applications
- Right-click unwanted or suspicious app and click Move to Trash
- Right-click on the trash icon and click Empty Trash
Step 2. Delete suspicious extensions from Safari, Chrome, and Firefox:
Launch ‘Safari’ >> Click ‘Preferences’>> Click extensions >> Select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Open Chrome “Settings” menu >> Click More Tools >> Click Extensions >> Determine the suspicious extensions related with adware and click the Trash Icon
Open Firefox “Settings” menu >> Click Add-ons >> Select Extensions >> Determine the suspicious extensions related with adware and click the Remove.
Step 3. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus To Diagnose Your Mac
If you are concerned that Adware, Hijacker or threats have infected your Mac OS, we recommend you start an in-depth system scan with Combo Cleaner Antivirus.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a top-class Mac secure and optimization tool equipped with outstanding features including Antivirus, Disk Cleaner, Duplicate File Finder, Privacy Scanner, Big Files Finder and App Uninstaller. It is worth to giving it a try when your Mac encounters security problem or experiences slow performance.
1. Now Download Combo Cleaner and See What It Will Detect For You:
(The below link will open a new page from where you can download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Click This Link to Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus
[Note] – In case you failed to open the download link of Combo Cleaner, it might be blocked by your existent anti-malware tool. In that case, please TURN OFF your running anti-malware tool first and come back to this page to click Download Link above.
2. Once Combo Cleaner Antivirus is installed and run, you can use the Uninstaller feature to uninstall stubborn unwanted apps if you purchase its Premium Version.
3. After that, you can use the Antivirus function to scan your Mac and see whether there is any potential threats.
4. And remember to re-check entire Mac by running a full scan. Then you can see the overall system status of your Mac.