.email@example.com Virus has a deep relationship with Bitcoin. This is a ransomware and it is used by digital criminals for robbing money from users. It generally uses Bitcoin to do money laundering. How does this happen? This article will give you a detailed introductions so that you could prevent being the next victim for the crime of .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus.
Hackers prefer to produce .email@example.com Virus to infect the PCs. When they will compile thousands of emails containing the downloading programs to various users. They will name theses emails as the bank bills , coupons, or anything else which could catch the attentions from users. When users are attracted to check these emails, they this ransomware on board.
.firstname.lastname@example.org Virus Ransom Note
Your files were encrypted with AES-256.
Ask how to restore your files by email email@example.com
Use only gmail.com, yahoo.com, protonmail.com.
Messages written from other mail services we can not get.
We always respond to messages. If there is no answer within 24 hours, then write us with another email service.
If within 24 hours you have not received a response, you need to follow the following instructions:
a) Download and install TOR browser: https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
b) From the TOR browser, follow the link: torbox3uiot6wchz.onion
c) Register your e-mail (Sign Up)
d) Write us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: e-mail (email@example.com) accepts emails, only with e-mail registered in the TOR browser at torbox3uiot6wchz.onion
Any actions on your part over encrypted files can damage them. Be sure to make backups!
And then, .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus serves as a remote controller for hackers. They could use it to control your PC. Also, it will find out all the files here and encrypt them. When these files are encrypted by their special programs, it would be not possible for users to open them. Instead, they are required to buy the Bitcoin to exchange the decryption programs. As you know, it is just a way for .email@example.com Virus to earn money from you. Many users will choose to follow its instructions to rescue their files. But they will be hurt badly for these items will not help them to recover the files finally.
In this case, it is not wise to let it control your options. Instead, you should get rid of its control and win back the control right to your own system. Here we provide you some guides and please check them.
How to Get Rid of .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus Completely?
Solution A – Remove .email@example.com Virus Automatically (Safest and Easiest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus Manually （Complicated and Time-consuming method for PC experts）
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove .email@example.com Virus Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools are the best security tools for Windows OS in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as .email@example.com Virus:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus and other infections:
Step 2. Run Stella Data Recovery Tool to Restore Damaged Files:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3. Download Data Recovery Pro to restore important files infected by .email@example.com Virus.
There are many different codes are written in .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus virus, so it is difficult to restore the infected files if you just use one data recovery app, thus you need to try several data recovery apps so that you will have chance to get some of your important files back. Besides, the Stella Data Recovery, our lab also recommend you to use Data Recovery Pro, which is another great tool for rescuing files attacked by virus. Click the download button below to get it now:
Once it is installed, run a scan to search your files and then RECOVER them:
Solution B – Remove .email@example.com Virus Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Step 1. End .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with .email@example.com Virus and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on .email@example.com Virus and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by .email@example.com Virus:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with .firstname.lastname@example.org Virus.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by .email@example.com Virus)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;