What is PUA.COUPONVIEWER?
PUA.COUPONVIEWER is classified as a extremely dangerous Trojan horse virus capable of giving your system fatal damages. This virus is hidden in various online resources, so you may give it chances to invade your system when you surf the web. For instance, when you visit a file-sharing website to download a free media player, PUA.COUPONVIEWER can sneak into you system when you run the freeware; and when you see a free update popup reminding you to update your web browser, the threat can also get into your PC at the moment you click the risky update link; and when you open a attachments downloads from spam email, the virus can infect your system as well.
From reports based on deep research on PUA.COUPONVIEWER, this trojan is used to distribute adware, spyware and rogueware via remote server. It changes your system settings without permission, thus it can build connection with sever hosted by unknown third parties, which will take every chance to transfer more threats to your PC every time you launch system and connect the Internet.
In consequence, you have sustain both the worst system performance and the fatal security risks on your PC. PUA.COUPONVIEWER will trigger high CPU occupancy rate even when you just launch system, and then everything runs slowly and hardly to respond. Besides, when you get online, some spam popups may keep redirecting you to unwanted and phishing websites which may make you lose money.
Or worse, spyware will be installed by PUA.COUPONVIEWER to collect sensitive information like email, online banking data, phone number and son o. The virus can. With such a huge threat on your system, you cannot use your PC safely any more, and you may be fall into online scam and lose lots of money. Therefore, PUA.COUPONVIEWER has to be removed immediately, if you want to avoid those severe issues.
System Problems Caused by PUA.COUPONVIEWER
- Almost all the system operations become logy and slow
- System CPU is highly used by unknown processes.
- All kinds of commercials ads come up on almost every website
- Phishing websites pop up to redirect you to unwanted pages constantly
- Unknown software are installed without your permission and knowlegde
- System crashes randomly and automatiaclly restart your PC
- Some of your programs fail to run and show you unusual errors
- Internet may be blocked and your files may be locked
Tutorial to Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER from Your Computer
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER Manually （Time-consuming and complicated method for PC experts）
Solution A – Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as PUA.COUPONVIEWER:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of PUA.COUPONVIEWER and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of WiperSoft Anti-Malware and then install it:
– Diagnose your computer by clicking SCAN NOW button:
– Click REMOVE THREATS button to get rid of PUA.COUPONVIEWER and other computer infections:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tools.
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
– Click the button below to visit Reghunter download page >> Click “Download Scanner” on that page to get its installer:
– Run the installer to complete the installation:
– Start a scan to detect Registry errors caused by PUA.COUPONVIEWER:
– Fix all registry errors and remove all junks by clicking Repair All Errors:
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End PUA.COUPONVIEWER related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with PUA.COUPONVIEWER and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall PUA.COUPONVIEWER and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on PUA.COUPONVIEWER and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with PUA.COUPONVIEWER.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by PUA.COUPONVIEWER:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with PUA.COUPONVIEWER.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by PUA.COUPONVIEWER)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Method 1 – Automatically Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 3 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with PUA.COUPONVIEWER:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by PUA.COUPONVIEWER, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
MacKeeper is a professional anti-virus and anti-malware software developed for Mac OS and it ranks the top among all Mac OS security apps. It is able to safeguard your Mac and protect your Internet environment to block attacking from Trojan, Malware, Adware, Spyware , Ransomware and other forms of viruses. Meanwhile, it can keep your Mac clean of junk files to maintain it at top performance and protect your private data and sensitive information. MacKeeper is an useful and powerful security tool that all Mac users should install to equip their Mac OS, follow steps below to get it now and let it help you remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER and other infections easily:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper Lite by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed and run, please click the Smart Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall PUA.COUPONVIEWER and all malicious apps:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Internet Security function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Find & Fix ” function, MacKeeper will detect all junk files and system errors related with PUA.COUPONVIEWER and other infections, please click “Fix Items Safely” to solve all the problems completely.
Besides, if it does not solve all the detected items, you can click “Continue Live Chat” get instant tech support from professional Mac experts, who will answer all your tech questions and help you fix your system problems.
Moreover, there are so many powerful and helpful functions and tools in MacKeeper, including Geek on Demand, Internet Security, Anti-Theft,Fast Cleanup, Duplicates Finder, Update Tracker, Backup, Disk Usage, Data Encryptor, Default Apps, Shredder, Files Finder, Human Assistance, Smart Uninstaller. You can use them one by one to solve all your problems in your Mac and get the best system performance.
Method 2 – Manually Remove PUA.COUPONVIEWER
1. Find and delete malicious files related to PUA.COUPONVIEWER in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/PUA.COUPONVIEWER NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with PUA.COUPONVIEWER: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with PUA.COUPONVIEWER from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – PUA.COUPONVIEWER is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.