Do You Know How Dangerous the .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) Is?
When .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) appears on your PC, you should be on the alert. It is a very dangerous item and it can affect what it wants in order to make money. We call it as a ransomware and after it is here, you have surrender the command right to this stuff. When it is doing dangerous things, you have no where to claim for it. In this case, we strongly recommend you to get rid of it.
.G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) is a item that you cannot ignore. It will encrypt all your files once it gets on the stage. And then, it will give the hint to contact them for tech help. It can incapacitate all the security applications which you relay on to recover your files, and that is also the reason why it could stay on your PC for long. Its developer will introduce himself as the only savior in this situation.
After you trust .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) and require its help, it will ask you to remit money first. Untraditionally, it will ask you to pay with bitcoins which you could purchase on the websites it sends to you. These coins will cost a lot and it is unsafe. It is able to copy all your credit card information and then it could steal money from your card.
If you want to rescue your PC and files urgently, we suggest you to follow the remove guides here to get .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) removed at first, and then you could recover your files with the common applications.
How to Get Rid of .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) Completely?
Solution A – Remove .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) Automatically (Safest and Easiest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) Manually （Complicated and Time-consuming method for PC experts）
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools are the best security tools for Windows OS in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the Download button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Click Yes to continue the download when User Account Control message appears:
– Select language:
– Wait for one or two minutes to let the installer to be prepared:
– Click CONTINUE:
– Once installed, launch Spyhunter 5 and click Start Scan Now to diagnose your system and detect infections such as .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker):
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click View Scan Results!:
– Now you can check all the infections hiding on your system. Click Next and Register the full version of SpyHunter 5, which will help you get rid of all threats safely and easily:
Step 2. Run Stella Data Recovery Tool to Restore Damaged Files:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3. Download Data Recovery Pro to restore important files infected by .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker).
There are many different codes are written in .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) virus, so it is difficult to restore the infected files if you just use one data recovery app, thus you need to try several data recovery apps so that you will have chance to get some of your important files back. Besides, the Stella Data Recovery, our lab also recommend you to use Data Recovery Pro, which is another great tool for rescuing files attacked by virus. Click the download button below to get it now:
Once it is installed, run a scan to search your files and then RECOVER them:
Solution B – Remove .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Step 1. End .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker).
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker):
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker).
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker))
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
(Note – This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .G8xB File Virus (PrincessLocker) ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. Every computer is facing different conditions, we do not assure that the provided software capable of recovering files for all users. Good luck to you.)