What is Gojdue Ransomware?
Gojdue Ransomware is a dreadful Trojan which executes malicious codes on your system to lock all your files. It is used to help cyber criminal make money through hijacking users’ files as hostage and ask for ransom money for decryption. This virus is spread via spam email and free download files. Once Gojdue Ransomware successfully infiltrates your PC, it frustrates you by encrypting all system files and programs, whenever you want to open any file such as MS Word document, image, video and PDF, it informs you that your file has been encrypted and you should follow the instructions from Gojdue Ransomware to pay money to get your files back.
Moreover, other high-level threats such as spyware or rootkits will be downloaded onto your PC to give you more troubles. Even you pay the ransom money to the hacker behind Gojdue Ransomware, you will have rare chance to get your files back, because these scammers are never trustworthy person, they are cyber criminals making living by scamming people. Do not pay any single penny to them. To prevent more severe issues, follow this removal guide get rid of the ransomware at once:
Tutorial to Remove Gojdue Ransomware from Your Computer
Gojdue Ransomware is able infected both Windows OS and Mac OS, thus our lab worked out different solutions for each system. Please read the the First Section if you are a Windows OS user; read the Second Section if your a Mac OS user.
Select First Section or Second Section to Read by Clicking The Below Tabs
First Section: For Windows PC User
First Section – How to Get Rid of Gojdue Ransomware Completely from Windows OS?
Solution A – Remove Gojdue Ransomware Manually （Time-consuming and complicated method for PC experts）
(HOT!) Solution B- Remove Gojdue Ransomware Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution A – Remove Gojdue Ransomware Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Gojdue Ransomware Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End Gojdue Ransomware related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with Gojdue Ransomware and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall Gojdue Ransomware and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on Gojdue Ransomware and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with Gojdue Ransomware.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by Gojdue Ransomware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with Gojdue Ransomware.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by Gojdue Ransomware)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Solution B- Remove Gojdue Ransomware Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove Gojdue Ransomware and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as Gojdue Ransomware:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of Gojdue Ransomware and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of Plumbytes Anti-Malware and install it:
– Run a Scan with Plumbytes to detect Gojdue Ransomware and its connected infections:
– Remove all virus and malware by clicking REMOVE NOW:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tools.
The above Anti-Malware has helped you removed Gojdue Ransomware and related threats completely, but the registry errors and security bugs triggered by Gojdue Ransomware can make your system to be infected again by similar viruses, therefore, you need to recover your healthy Registry now. Here we introduce you three powerful Windows Optimization Tools which good at fixing Registry and solving security errors, crashes and freezes, use them to make your PC run as a new one:
– Double-click RegCureProSetup to install it, and then click Click to Start Scan to detect errors in Registry:
– Once RegCurePro completes the scan, please click Fix All to repair Registry and speed up system:
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
– Click the button below to visit Reghunter download page >> Click “Download Scanner” on that page to get its installer:
– Run the installer to complete the installation:
– Start a scan to detect Registry errors caused by Gojdue Ransomware:
– Fix all registry errors and remove all junks by clicking Repair All Errors:
Second Section: For Mac Computer User
Second Section – How to Get Rid of Gojdue Ransomware Completely from MAC OS?
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Gojdue Ransomware with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove Gojdue Ransomware with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Gojdue Ransomware (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 3 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
MacKeeper is a professional anti-virus and anti-malware software developed for Mac OS and it ranks the top among all Mac OS security apps. It is able to safeguard your Mac and protect your Internet environment to block attacking from Trojan, Malware, Adware, Spyware , Ransomware and other forms of viruses. Meanwhile, it can keep your Mac clean of junk files to maintain it at top performance and protect your private data and sensitive information. MacKeeper is an useful and powerful security tool that all Mac users should install to equip their Mac OS, follow steps below to get it now and let it help you remove Gojdue Ransomware and other infections easily:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper Lite by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed and run, please click the Smart Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall Gojdue Ransomware and all malicious apps:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Internet Security function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Find & Fix ” function, MacKeeper will detect all junk files and system errors related with Gojdue Ransomware and other infections, please click “Fix Items Safely” to solve all the problems completely.
Besides, if it does not solve all the detected items, you can click “Continue Live Chat” get instant tech support from professional Mac experts, who will answer all your tech questions and help you fix your system problems.
Moreover, there are so many powerful and helpful functions and tools in MacKeeper, including Geek on Demand, Internet Security, Anti-Theft,Fast Cleanup, Duplicates Finder, Update Tracker, Backup, Disk Usage, Data Encryptor, Default Apps, Shredder, Files Finder, Human Assistance, Smart Uninstaller. You can use them one by one to solve all your problems in your Mac and get the best system performance.
– Click the button here to download freshmac:
– Click Start Scan Now to detect security problems on your Mac:
– Click Fix Safely to solve all security problems and optimize your Mac:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with Gojdue Ransomware:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by Gojdue Ransomware, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
Method 2 – Manually Remove Gojdue Ransomware
1. Find and delete malicious files related to Gojdue Ransomware in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
/Library/Application Support/Gojdue Ransomware/
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Gojdue Ransomware NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with Gojdue Ransomware: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with Gojdue Ransomware from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – Gojdue Ransomware is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.