Horrible Things about Trojan.Kotver!bat You Should Know
Have you once experienced that when you opened some HTML, TXT, or Doc files, it failed and a notice popping up, reading, it can’t know be opened since it has broken? If yes, you may have been infected by Trojan, and Trojan.Kotver!bat is one of that. It is a Trojan which is good at disguising itself so that nobody can find them out easily. So the unknown files on your PC may probably be a Trojan. Users of limited professional knowledge dare not to delete it in case it is a system files which is indispensable for its normal operation.
Trojan.Kotver!bat will exert harmful impact on your PC and it is irreversible. When Trojan.Kotver!bat causes loopholes on your PC, you can’t fix it unless you reinstall the whole system by giving up your important documents and records; when it adds a encryption key on your documents and files, you are unable to break it unless you delete the whole documents; and when you want to get rid of it, you cannot delete it directly since it can hide itself well and no application is able to discover it.
In this sense, we can say Trojan like Trojan.Kotver!bat is almighty. But it is not that true. As an expert in this field, our team has spent years to observe and analyze the feature of Trojan. therefore, we know how to get over it. We write some important removal guides and it will be helpful for removing Trojan.Kotver!bat under such circumstances. Please follow it.
Harmful Properties of Trojan.Kotver!bat
- It makes itself as startup Windows services and runs dangerous tasks without your knowledge
- It brings your system threats such as malware, spyware, adware and backdoor Trojan
- It silently permits hacker’s remote access to your computer without any permission
- It makes your Registry a mess and trigger various system errors
- It slows down everything through highly use your CPU and RAM
- It helps unknown third party get your system data and private information
Tutorial – Remove Trojan.Kotver!bat From Windows OS
NOTE – You may need to exit this page due to some operations in the removal process. Please Bookmark This Page First
- In case you have virus on Mac OS, please check this guide – Remove Threat from MAC OS
Note – To completely remove Trojan.Kotver!bat or similar threats from computer, please execute all the following steps.
Step 1. End malicious or suspicious processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– If you can confirm the process related with Trojan.Kotver!bat or malicious programs, right-click on the process and click “End Process“.
|If you cannot determine if which suspicious process is related with Trojan.Kotver!bat or threat. Please read next step.|
Step 2. Uninstall suspicious or unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on Trojan.Kotver!bat or related unknown programs, then click Uninstall:
|If you cannot find or uninstall a stubborn program that may be related with Trojan.Kotver!bat, Please read next step.|
Step 3. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with Trojan.Kotver!bat.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker )
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
|If you cannot find or delete the browser extension that may be related with Trojan.Kotver!bat, Please read next step.|
Step 4. Remove malicious registry files.
Computer threat may hide deeply in infected PC with different names and adds files to different locations to avoid being found or removed. That’s why user having trouble to find or remove the malicious extension, program or process related with Trojan.Kotver!bat. In such situation, you will need to find and delete files related with the threat in Registry. Check the guide below to do it:
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box >> – Type regedit to open Registry and click OK to open Registry Editor:
– In Registry Editor, press CTRL + F keys together and type the virus’s Name to search the entries related with it .
– If you can find out registry files related with threat, you can try to remove them at your own risks. (If you intend to do so, please be carefully. Don’t damage your system.)
If you have trouble on identifying or locating registry files related with Trojan.Kotver!bat or similar threat, we recommend try a safe solution below.
Safe and Quick Solution to Find Potential Threat and Related Dangerous Files
In case the above steps haven’t solved your problems, we recommend scanning your whole computer with SpyHunter Anti-malware, one of the most professional malware scanner for PC.
SpyHunter’s advanced proprietary anti-malware engine is designed to protect your system against the latest malware threats. It has the ability to detect and remove the most aggressive threats, including rootkits, which use exploits and undocumented tricks to secretly install ransomware, rogueware, trojans, keyloggers and other security threats. Download SpyHunter to see if it will find out files of Trojan.Kotver!bat and related threats for you:
(The below link will open a new page from where you can download SpyHunter. Please come back to this page after you download it)
[Note] – In case you failed to open the download link of SpyHunter, it might be blocked by your existent anti-malware tool. In that case, please TURN OFF your running anti-malware tool first and come back to this page to click Download Link above.
– Once downloaded, please Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Click Yes to continue the download when User Account Control message appears:
– Then Follow its installation prompts to complete the install. Once installed, launch Spyhunter 5 and click Start Scan Now to diagnose your system:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, you can view all the potential threats or dangerous items on your PC. To use SpyHunter clean up all detected threats, you’ll need to purchase its full version.