Win32 Nimda-O Description
Win32 Nimda-O is extremely stubborn Trojan infection which has ability to exploit security bugs on your system to cause serious malfunctions. It is deemed as a highly risky virus that will bright huge troubles to you once it enters your PC through adult websites, compromised websites, torrent files, harmful ads links, spam email and freeware. Once Win32 Nimda-O is loaded, it execute command prompts to detect system exploits and corrupts crucial sections of your PC, so as to assist various threats enter your system from remote server.
Assuming that Win32 Nimda-O successfully downloads other infections to harm your system, your PC will be in a mess and more troubles will come to you. For example, it overly consume your CPU strikingly slow down your computer running speed and cause random system crash or death. Besides, it inject codes on your browser to hijack your homepage or search engine and take you to questionable websites. The worst situation is that, Win32 Nimda-O is able to monitor your online activities to steal your sensitive information and share them with scammers. It is clear that the Win32 Nimda-O is a big bomb on your system, it is wise to remove it as quickly as you can. Removal of Win32 Nimda-O is quite difficult for most of regular users, thus we provide a removal guide below as reference, follow the steps to kill the virus now:
Win32 Nimda-O is Endangering Your Computer:
- It damages important files to trigger many security vulnerabilities
- It installs web browser hijacker to replace your homepage
- It transfers spyware or malware to further damage your PC
- It can largely degrade computer performance
- It may be used to steals confidential information for illegale purpose
- It has ability to open backdoor access for remote attacker
Tutorial to Remove Win32 Nimda-O from Your Computer
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove Win32 Nimda-O Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution A – Remove Win32 Nimda-O Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove Win32 Nimda-O and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as Win32 Nimda-O:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of Win32 Nimda-O and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of WiperSoft Anti-Malware and then install it:
– Diagnose your computer by clicking SCAN NOW button:
– Click REMOVE THREATS button to get rid of Win32 Nimda-O and other computer infections:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tool.
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End Win32 Nimda-O related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with Win32 Nimda-O and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall Win32 Nimda-O and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on Win32 Nimda-O and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with Win32 Nimda-O.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by Win32 Nimda-O:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with Win32 Nimda-O.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by Win32 Nimda-O)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Win32 Nimda-O with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove Win32 Nimda-O with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Win32 Nimda-O (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 2 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with Win32 Nimda-O:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by Win32 Nimda-O, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
Method 2 – Manually Remove Win32 Nimda-O
1. Find and delete malicious files related to Win32 Nimda-O in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
/Library/Application Support/Win32 Nimda-O/
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Win32 Nimda-O NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with Win32 Nimda-O: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with Win32 Nimda-O from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – Win32 Nimda-O is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.