Horrible Things about StalinLocker Ransomware You Should Know
StalinLocker Ransomware is one of the worst computer virus you will never want to encounter in your whole life. It is listed as the top file-encryption infection that sneaks into computer silently. Our tech team found that StalinLocker Ransomware is packed on third party freeware and spam email attachments. At the moment you run the freeware installer or open attachments of spam emails, StalinLocker Ransomware will be loaded in a flash.
Once that has happened on your system, it will drive you to crazy. StalinLocker Ransomware will encrypt all your personal files if you do not remove it in time. Your documents, photos, emails, PDF files, music, movie, video and other types of files will be all diseased. With time going on, you will find that more and more files cannot be open any more. StalinLocker Ransomware shows you warning messages to tell you that you have to pay money to acquire Bitcoins and send the money to their account if you want to restore the encrypted files. It warns that you will be able to restore any files if you do not buy the decryption key, and they will ruin all your files if you try any other way to recover your files. But it has been revealed that, even you pay the fees to exchange the decryption key, the restoring of your files cannot be guaranteed. You may pay for nothing and still lose all your files. Therefore, it’s best not to send any money to these cyber criminal.
At this moment, removal of StalinLocker Ransomware will be the right action you should perform, thus you will have chance to decrease the number of encrypted files and guarantee the safety of your system. After you delete StalinLocker Ransomware completely, you can count on some famous software specialized in file restoring to recover some files. Now follow this guide to save your system and files. Hope it can help you:
How to Get Rid of StalinLocker Ransomware Completely?
Solution A – Remove StalinLocker Ransomware Automatically (Safest and Easiest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove StalinLocker Ransomware Manually （Complicated and Time-consuming method for PC experts）
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove StalinLocker Ransomware Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove StalinLocker Ransomware and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools are the best security tools for Windows OS in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as StalinLocker Ransomware:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of StalinLocker Ransomware and other infections:
Step 2. Run Stella Data Recovery Tool to Restore Damaged Files:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3. Download Data Recovery Pro to restore important files infected by StalinLocker Ransomware.
There are many different codes are written in StalinLocker Ransomware virus, so it is difficult to restore the infected files if you just use one data recovery app, thus you need to try several data recovery apps so that you will have chance to get some of your important files back. Besides, the Stella Data Recovery, our lab also recommend you to use Data Recovery Pro, which is another great tool for rescuing files attacked by virus. Click the download button below to get it now:
Once it is installed, run a scan to search your files and then RECOVER them:
Solution B – Remove StalinLocker Ransomware Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Step 1. End StalinLocker Ransomware related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with StalinLocker Ransomware and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall StalinLocker Ransomware and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on StalinLocker Ransomware and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with StalinLocker Ransomware.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by StalinLocker Ransomware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with StalinLocker Ransomware.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by StalinLocker Ransomware)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;