What is CLOUDNET Virus?
CLOUDNET Virus is a high-risk Trojan that infiltrates the security-vulnerable computer silently and allows remote attacker to access the compromised computer. Once CLOUDNET Virus lurks into your PC, it drops your system a large amount of adware and spyware to make bigger chaos. This harmful Trojan tries to open the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection on your computer using default user name and password list. It utilizes this open channel in order to access network shared resources and spread a copy of CLOUDNET Virus files. Besides, this nasty vermin may facilitate the hacker to intrude your PC, thus the hacker hijacks the web browser and monitors your online activities to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, which may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. CLOUDNET Virus is no doubt a severe threat to your PC, it’s highly recommended to remove it as early as you can.
Why Should You Remove CLOUDNET Virus Immediately?
- It communicates with remote malware server which may install more malware to your system;
- It will route you to insecure sites that cause more damages;
- It can weaken system security to facilitate more virus attacking;
- It can be used to collected your system data;
- It helps cyber criminal steal your sensitive information;
- It causes poor system performance;
- It makes you lose lots of money.
Tutorial to Remove CLOUDNET Virus from Your Computer
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove CLOUDNET Virus Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution A – Remove CLOUDNET Virus Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove CLOUDNET Virus and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as CLOUDNET Virus:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of CLOUDNET Virus and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of WiperSoft Anti-Malware and then install it:
– Diagnose your computer by clicking SCAN NOW button:
– Click REMOVE THREATS button to get rid of CLOUDNET Virus and other computer infections:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tools.
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
– Click the button below to visit Reghunter download page >> Click “Download Scanner” on that page to get its installer:
– Run the installer to complete the installation:
– Start a scan to detect Registry errors caused by CLOUDNET Virus:
– Fix all registry errors and remove all junks by clicking Repair All Errors:
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End CLOUDNET Virus related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with CLOUDNET Virus and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall CLOUDNET Virus and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on CLOUDNET Virus and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with CLOUDNET Virus.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by CLOUDNET Virus:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with CLOUDNET Virus.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by CLOUDNET Virus)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Method 1 – Automatically Remove CLOUDNET Virus with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove CLOUDNET Virus with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove CLOUDNET Virus (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 3 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with CLOUDNET Virus:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by CLOUDNET Virus, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
MacKeeper is a professional anti-virus and anti-malware software developed for Mac OS and it ranks the top among all Mac OS security apps. It is able to safeguard your Mac and protect your Internet environment to block attacking from Trojan, Malware, Adware, Spyware , Ransomware and other forms of viruses. Meanwhile, it can keep your Mac clean of junk files to maintain it at top performance and protect your private data and sensitive information. MacKeeper is an useful and powerful security tool that all Mac users should install to equip their Mac OS, follow steps below to get it now and let it help you remove CLOUDNET Virus and other infections easily:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper Lite by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed and run, please click the Smart Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall CLOUDNET Virus and all malicious apps:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Internet Security function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Find & Fix ” function, MacKeeper will detect all junk files and system errors related with CLOUDNET Virus and other infections, please click “Fix Items Safely” to solve all the problems completely.
Besides, if it does not solve all the detected items, you can click “Continue Live Chat” get instant tech support from professional Mac experts, who will answer all your tech questions and help you fix your system problems.
Moreover, there are so many powerful and helpful functions and tools in MacKeeper, including Geek on Demand, Internet Security, Anti-Theft,Fast Cleanup, Duplicates Finder, Update Tracker, Backup, Disk Usage, Data Encryptor, Default Apps, Shredder, Files Finder, Human Assistance, Smart Uninstaller. You can use them one by one to solve all your problems in your Mac and get the best system performance.
Method 2 – Manually Remove CLOUDNET Virus
1. Find and delete malicious files related to CLOUDNET Virus in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
/Library/Application Support/CLOUDNET Virus/
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/CLOUDNET Virus NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with CLOUDNET Virus: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with CLOUDNET Virus from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – CLOUDNET Virus is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.