Be Care of .Bip File Extension Ransomware ! Do Not Pay Ransom Money to Hacker
.Bip File Extension Ransomware is motivated by self-interest of the hackers to do evil things that would be harmful to computer users. But users seldom identify it before the fraud turns on. It will sneak inside the computer center and scan all the files on the PC. When it casts the control on the system, it could encrypt the files on the PC, and limit the access of users to these files. This is a encrypting virus and we call it as ransomware.
.Bip File Extension Ransomware will change the files with specific suffix so users cannot open this any longer. It will also give the instruction to pay bitcoin for the decryption key. Some users may think that if computer operation is restricted, the internet will lose fun and they are not willing to make this payment. So when they find that their PCs are subject to the control of .Bip File Extension Ransomware, they may lack motivation to make greater efforts to fix their PCs and it is inevitable for them to change a computer. But the files could not be recovered.
After .Bip File Extension Ransomware gets the payment, they will provide the decryption key to rescue this files. But we do not think it is the best solution to this problem. Users should consider removing .Bip File Extension Ransomware and stop this program first in case this tragedy repeats. After so, the files can be solved by common decryption programs. For your convenience, we have provided you with some guides in the below. Please take your time and prevent this before happened.
How to Get Rid of .Bip File Extension Ransomware Completely?
Solution A – Remove .Bip File Extension Ransomware Automatically (Safest and Easiest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove .Bip File Extension Ransomware Manually （Complicated and Time-consuming method for PC experts）
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove .Bip File Extension Ransomware Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove .Bip File Extension Ransomware and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools are the best security tools for Windows OS in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as .Bip File Extension Ransomware:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of .Bip File Extension Ransomware and other infections:
Step 2. Run Stella Data Recovery Tool to Restore Damaged Files:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3. Download Data Recovery Pro to restore important files infected by .Bip File Extension Ransomware.
There are many different codes are written in .Bip File Extension Ransomware virus, so it is difficult to restore the infected files if you just use one data recovery app, thus you need to try several data recovery apps so that you will have chance to get some of your important files back. Besides, the Stella Data Recovery, our lab also recommend you to use Data Recovery Pro, which is another great tool for rescuing files attacked by virus. Click the download button below to get it now:
Once it is installed, run a scan to search your files and then RECOVER them:
Solution B – Remove .Bip File Extension Ransomware Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Step 1. End .Bip File Extension Ransomware related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with .Bip File Extension Ransomware and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall .Bip File Extension Ransomware and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on .Bip File Extension Ransomware and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with .Bip File Extension Ransomware.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by .Bip File Extension Ransomware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with .Bip File Extension Ransomware.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by .Bip File Extension Ransomware)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;