Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus Is Money Key of Hacker, Do Not Buy Decryption Key from Hacker
Among the malware, Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus is the big winner. It needn’t make any frauds and its attitude toward users needn’t be good. It could earn money from users in an aggressive way and it cannot be humble. Recently, Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus suddenly become a buzz among users. and many of user complaint that they receive the menace from it and what they can do is always following what it asked. In this matter, we should defense the users that nearly all of users with limited knowledge cannot win Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus, because it is said to be ransomware.
The first thing that Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus gets in the computer is to encrypt the files on the PC. it needn’t get so knowing on the conditions for it is very powerful. So you will find that the whole system cannot run again. it will leave the message on the screen and let the users know the whole story. It will tell them that the files are encrypted by itself, and you should pay enough money to rescue this. it can solve the problems by just giving you the right decryption keys. But if you think you could find them out from another way, it is impossible because it still casts its shallow on the system and the keys cannot work without its help. So it seems that the only choice is to pay the money.
In this situation, don’t worry! We will help you to first remove the shallow shed by Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus and then the decryption keys can be processed with normal security applications. Please check the guides.
How to Get Rid of Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus Completely?
Solution A – Remove Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus Automatically (Safest and Easiest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus Manually （Complicated and Time-consuming method for PC experts）
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools are the best security tools for Windows OS in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus and other infections:
Step 2. Run Stella Data Recovery Tool to Restore Damaged Files:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3. Download Data Recovery Pro to restore important files infected by Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus.
There are many different codes are written in Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus virus, so it is difficult to restore the infected files if you just use one data recovery app, thus you need to try several data recovery apps so that you will have chance to get some of your important files back. Besides, the Stella Data Recovery, our lab also recommend you to use Data Recovery Pro, which is another great tool for rescuing files attacked by virus. Click the download button below to get it now:
Once it is installed, run a scan to search your files and then RECOVER them:
Solution B – Remove Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Step 1. End Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by Rapid Ransomware 3.0 Virus)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;