Trojan.Floxif.Trace has been researched by our tech team and proven to a severe Windows infection that helps cyber criminal attack your system and get some benefits. It is able to enervate your system security and find exploits or bugs to assist remote attacker to implement harmful activities against your machine.
Trojan.Floxif.Trace can get into your computer by using several online channels such as spam email attachments, dubious websites such as porn site, and free software provided by unsafe file-sharing websites. After infiltrating your computer, Trojan.Floxif.Trace will run its Windows services along with system launch. It invades the Registry to make it a mess so that various system errors and bugs will be triggered, and then other malware will invade your computer without your knowledge or permission.
Besides system crash, browser hijacking, software corrupting and slow system running, Trojan.Floxif.Trace will cause more severe problems to you. It has been confirmed as a privacy risk which can steal your confidential data by using tracking technique, thus your system information and your sensitive information may be collected and transferred to cyber criminals silently. Hence, to avoid such severe issue, please take immediate action to get rid of Trojan.Floxif.Trace as soon as you detect it.
More Risks Brought by Trojan.Floxif.Trace
- It seriously damages your system and gives extremely poor PC performance.
- It has been proved as a assistant of hackers who aim to steal your privacy.
- It can connect virus server to download lots of infections onto your PC.
- It dispalys phony messages to mislead you to buy scam products or services
- It will cause BSOD and various system errors
Tutorial to Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace from Your Computer
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace Manually （Time-consuming and complicated method for PC experts）
Solution A – Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as Trojan.Floxif.Trace:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of Trojan.Floxif.Trace and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of WiperSoft Anti-Malware and then install it:
– Diagnose your computer by clicking SCAN NOW button:
– Click REMOVE THREATS button to get rid of Trojan.Floxif.Trace and other computer infections:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tool.
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End Trojan.Floxif.Trace related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with Trojan.Floxif.Trace and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Floxif.Trace and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on Trojan.Floxif.Trace and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with Trojan.Floxif.Trace.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by Trojan.Floxif.Trace:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with Trojan.Floxif.Trace.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by Trojan.Floxif.Trace)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 2 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with Trojan.Floxif.Trace:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by Trojan.Floxif.Trace, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
Method 2 – Manually Remove Trojan.Floxif.Trace
1. Find and delete malicious files related to Trojan.Floxif.Trace in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Trojan.Floxif.Trace NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with Trojan.Floxif.Trace: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with Trojan.Floxif.Trace from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – Trojan.Floxif.Trace is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.