Everything about Google Image Downloader
Google Image Downloader is not an good item you want you see in your computer and it is seldom discovered by the security system even though it is not a good item at all. Instead of showing on the desk of computer, Google Image Downloader generally hides on the browser as a extension in order to avoid any attentions from the computer users. This is an adware, and it gets close to the browsers to win more information of the users ‘interests and habits. So later, it could display plenty of ads on the screen.
It can exceedingly attract users’ attentions. Users will be caught the attentions and open these ads. As a result, they will be led to the websites of fake information. They are not necessarily selling the fake products. Some of them may connects to the downloading badges. When you visit this links, it is no need for you to handle any things, you will get some spyware or freeware inside the PC. They will give the shortcut on the desks or set themselves ruing with the computer turned on. They will later drag down the speed of these computers.
It is necessary for users to regulate Google Image Downloader if it is there. But not all the users can find out this fact. Some of them are cheated for years and bear substantial lose. It will not kill the system so that it could infect more. So we think you should clean it out of your PC. Here are some guides for you to fix your computer condition.
Tutorial to Remove Google Image Downloader from Your Computer
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove Google Image Downloader Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove Google Image Downloader Manually （Time-consuming and complicated method for PC experts）
Solution A – Remove Google Image Downloader Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove Google Image Downloader and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as Google Image Downloader:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of Google Image Downloader and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of WiperSoft Anti-Malware and then install it:
– Diagnose your computer by clicking SCAN NOW button:
– Click REMOVE THREATS button to get rid of Google Image Downloader and other computer infections:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tool.
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End Google Image Downloader related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with Google Image Downloader and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall Google Image Downloader and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on Google Image Downloader and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with Google Image Downloader.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by Google Image Downloader:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with Google Image Downloader.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by Google Image Downloader)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Google Image Downloader with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove Google Image Downloader with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Google Image Downloader (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 2 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with Google Image Downloader:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by Google Image Downloader, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
Method 2 – Manually Remove Google Image Downloader
1. Find and delete malicious files related to Google Image Downloader in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
/Library/Application Support/Google Image Downloader/
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Google Image Downloader NPAPIPlugin.plugin
/System/Library/Frameworks/Google Image Downloader.framework
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with Google Image Downloader: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with Google Image Downloader from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – Google Image Downloader is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.