All About FriedEx Ransomware
When you encounter file encryption virus such as FriedEx Ransomware, you are doomed and the computer is going to liquidate itself. For users, they may have no idea what it is ransomware if they haven’t met it before. This article is going to reveal the feature of data locker and how to deal with it. We take FriedEx Ransomware as an example and it is so sophisticated that thousands of users trapped by it.
It is not usual for you to have the occasion that you find that all the files on the PC could not read and run. This foreshadows that the scams of FriedEx Ransomware is starting. Users will get the details soon after this happens. Differing from the implicative words, FriedEx Ransomware just let you know what it is and it wants money from you blatantly. It leaves no room for you to huddle and bargain this. If you just try to demise it and ignore the threatens, you will find that all the files can also be destroyed after it remove the encryption key.
Although users get pissed off, they have to buy the description keys from FriedEx Ransomware. They find it nagging, but they have to follow it. It is very dismal. What is worse that they may get a temporary keys to this situation and they will be cheated in this matter.
You could conclude that FriedEx Ransomware is a robber but you could not find any information about it. So we think the best way to protect yourself is to keep away from it. Here we provide some guides for this situation. Please check them.
How to Get Rid of FriedEx Ransomware Completely?
Solution A – Remove FriedEx Ransomware Manually （Complicated and Time-consuming method for PC experts）
Solution B- Remove FriedEx Ransomware Automatically (Safest and Easiest method for all PC users)
Solution A – Remove FriedEx Ransomware Manually （Only for PC experts）
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Step 1. End FriedEx Ransomware related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with FriedEx Ransomware and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall FriedEx Ransomware and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on FriedEx Ransomware and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with FriedEx Ransomware.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by FriedEx Ransomware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with FriedEx Ransomware.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by FriedEx Ransomware)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
(HOT!) Solution B- Remove FriedEx Ransomware Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove FriedEx Ransomware and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as FriedEx Ransomware:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of FriedEx Ransomware and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of Plumbytes Anti-Malware and install it:
– Run a Scan with Plumbytes to detect FriedEx Ransomware and its connected infections:
– Remove all virus and malware by clicking REMOVE NOW:
Step 2. Run Stella Data Recovery Tool to Restore Damaged Files:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3. Download Data Recovery Pro to restore important files infected by FriedEx Ransomware.
There are many different codes are written in FriedEx Ransomware virus, so it is difficult to restore the infected files if you just use one data recovery app, thus you need to try several data recovery apps so that you will have chance to get some of your important files back. Besides, the Stella Data Recovery, our lab also recommend you to use Data Recovery Pro, which is another great tool for rescuing files attacked by virus. Click the download button below to get it now:
Once it is installed, run a scan to search your files and then RECOVER them: