888-384-5759 pop-up is an online fraud which provides fake tech support sell deceptive and expensive services to PC users. It has ability to infect Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. It will send you fake report about the maintenance requirement for your whole system and about your system error. All you have to do is to call for help from the phone number on it.
What will happen if you call the given number on 888-384-5759 pop-up alert? You may try many times but you still fail to find the truth. The old routine is like when you call the technician staff, they will explain it with some complicated words. So it is nature for you to take it for granted that they are professional. And later they will charge you depends on how deeply you believe in. Of course , the more deeply, the higher price. After you pay them, they solve the issues with a high speed which will impress you with excellent quality and reasonable price.
But what is the truth? In reality, 888-384-5759 pop-up warning comes from adware which mainly devotes itself to displaying many ads so they can get money out of your pockets. The warning is fake and is produced by the adware itself. That’s why it can solve the problem so soon. Do you already notice that your are set up in a big trick? If so, we strongly recommend you to get it off your PC as soon as possible. Following steps are for your reference.
The problems caused by 888-384-5759 pop-up
1. It keeps harassing you with all kinds of ads and pop ups constantly
2. It is able to hijack your browsers and redirect you to unwanted sites
3. It helps hacker steal your important and sensitive information
4. It can install other malware and spyware in your system compulsively
5. It slows down your computer speed considerably.
Tutorial to Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up from Your Computer
(HOT!) Solution A – Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up Automatically (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Solution B – Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up Manually （Time-consuming and complicated method for PC experts）
Solution A – Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up Automatically with Professional Anti-malware (Easiest and Safest method for all PC users)
Step 1. Scan your computer with Top-class Anti-Malware Tools to locate and remove 888-384-5759 pop-up and related threats.
The ongoing recommended anti-malware tools rank Top Three in the industry, choose any one of them to secure your computer now:
– Click the button below to safely download SpyHunter Anti-Malware :
– Double-click SpyHunter-Installer to install SpyHunter Anti-Malware now:
– Once installed, click Start New Scan to diagnose your system and detect infections such as 888-384-5759 pop-up:
– Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes its scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of 888-384-5759 pop-up and other infections:
– Click the Download button below to get installer of WiperSoft Anti-Malware and then install it:
– Diagnose your computer by clicking SCAN NOW button:
– Click REMOVE THREATS button to get rid of 888-384-5759 pop-up and other computer infections:
Step 2. Fix your Registry and speed up your PC with powerful Windows OS Optimization Tool.
– Click the button below to download and install PC Health Advisor:
– Run a scan to find out all junks, security bugs, damaged registry files, and then click FIX ALL to solve all issues and get the best performance:
Important Note – Manual Removal process may harm your computer a lot if you make mistakes (For Instance, You delete a crucial System File!).
Therefore, if you do not have have PC specialist techniques, Do Not Try the Manual Removal Method. The safest removal method for you is the auto removal with anti-malware tools.
Download Professional Removal Tool to Clean Your Computer Now
Step 1. End 888-384-5759 pop-up related running processes in Windows Task Manager.
– Press “Ctrl + Shift+ Esc” keys together to open processes tab in Windows Task Manager:
– Click on suspicious or unknown process related with 888-384-5759 pop-up and click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall 888-384-5759 pop-up and unknown programs from Control Panel.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type control panel in Run box and click OK button:
– In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs:
– Right click on 888-384-5759 pop-up and related unknown program, then click Uninstall:
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files related with 888-384-5759 pop-up.
– Press “Win + R ” keys together to open Run box:
– Type regedit to open Registry and remove the following registry files generated by 888-384-5759 pop-up:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
Step 4. Delete nasty extensions / add-on related with 888-384-5759 pop-up.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button firefox menu and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click its Disable or Remove button. Remove button is preferred if available.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then remove all add-ons you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User:
(Edge currently does not provide extension, so we only need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by 888-384-5759 pop-up)
Reset Edge Homepage:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings;
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages. Then you can select a recommended website from drop-down list, or type in your favorite website with Custom option in the list.
Reset Edge Default Search Engine:
- Click More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings >> Click View advanced settings;
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, type in your favorite search engine;
- Choose the search engine you prefer and click Add as default;
Method 1 – Automatically Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up with the best Mac security software – MacKeeper Lite (Easy Method for All Mac Users)
Method 2 – Manually Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up with Expert Mac Skills (Complicated and Risky Method for Mac Expert)
Method 1 – Automatically Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up (Hot!)
Our Mac Security Lab has tested and reviewed lots of security tools for Mac, and the tools listed below rank the top 2 among all similar products. Let them guard your Mac system now:
1. Download and Install MacBooster by clicking the button below:
2. Once MacBooster is installed and run, please click the Uninstaller and use it to scan and uninstall all malicious apps connected with 888-384-5759 pop-up:
3. After potential risky or malicious apps are removed, now use the Virus & Malware Scan function to clear up viruses and malware hiding on your web browser and system:
4. And run a scan with “Privacy Clean ” function, MacBooster will detect all harmful items on Safari and other web browsers injected by 888-384-5759 pop-up, please click “Clean” to solve all the problems completely.
Method 2 – Manually Remove 888-384-5759 pop-up
1. Find and delete malicious files related to 888-384-5759 pop-up in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
/Library/Application Support/888-384-5759 pop-up/
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/888-384-5759 pop-up NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with 888-384-5759 pop-up: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with 888-384-5759 pop-up from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
Important Notes – 888-384-5759 pop-up is a severely nasty threat to your Mac, if it enters your system, some worse threats may also be downloaded as well. Manual removal demands rich experience and good skills on handling Mac virus, if you cannot manually solve it on your own, it’s highly recommended to install MacKeeper to assist you and clean and protect Mac.